Precision is our business
The KERN calibration laboratory for electronic balances and weights has been DKD (DAkkS) accredited since 1994 and today it is one of the most modern and best-equipped DAkkS calibration laboratories for balances, test weights and force measurement in Europe.
Thanks to the high level of automation, we can carry out DAkkS calibration 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our range of services:
- DAkkS calibration of balances with a Maximum load of up to 50.000 kg
- DAkkS calibration of weights in the range of 1 mg - 2500 kg. Calibrations can be carried out in the following classens: E1, E2, F1, F2, M1, M2 and M3.
- Database supported Management of checking Equipment and reminding Service
- Calibration of force-measuring devices
- DAkkS calibration certificate in the following languages: DE, GB, FR, IT, ES, NL, PL
In combination with periodic recalibration we can offer you a wide range of further services:
- Reconditioning of weights, e.g. cast weights (sand blasting, painting, adjustment...)
- Volume determination for weights of accuracy class E1
- Measuring of sensitivity (magnetic characteristics)