Calibration of balances
Any balance will only give correct results if it is checked regularly, i.e. calibrated correctly and adjusted when required. So a balance is only a reliable measuring and checking tool if it calibrated and this calibration is documented. The issued DAkkS calibration certificates are proof of the metrological traceability to national and international standards, as required by the DIN EN ISO 9000 and DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 standards, amongst others. KERN recommends a recalibration period of one year.
Calibration on site (we will come to you)
KERN has a close-meshed network of employees of the KERN DAkkS calibration laboratory in Germany, who carry out on-site calibrations of scales up to 50 t at your company.
This on-site testing service is metrologically recommended by us, as your scale is calibrated in the environment of use and without any possible transport problems. Low downtimes and the personal contact to the expert characterise this service. This KERN calibration service is brand-independent. Prices on request.
Please note that we cannot perform on-site calibration abroad in every country / region.
We offer the following services on site:
- DAkkS calibration and recalibration
- Installation of new equipment
- Equipment instructions / training
- Rental equipment
- Equipment qualification
You tell us your desired date and time and specify the scales to be tested. Our DAkkS calibration employee will then contact you immediately and discuss the procedure with you - uncomplicated and competent.
- Immediate use after calibration without interrupting the processes
- Appointment according to customer requirements
- Calibration at your site in the environment of use
- No risk of transport damage
- Low downtime
If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment, please contact Test services On-Site:
+49 7433 9933 400
Calibration at the KERN factory (you send your balance to us)
Recommended for new devices an for balances which can be affordably transported, as then there is no need for us to travel to carry out the calibration on-site. If neccessary, repairs can be carried out at the same time, quickly and in full.
The process would be as follows:
Day 1: Send your balance to the KERN calibration laboratory in Balingen.
Day 2 bis 3: Evaluations and calibration of your balance by our specialists.
Day 4: After positive validation, your balance will be returned.
- fastest processing times:
- DAkkS standard process: 4 working days
- DAkkS express service: within 48 hours (details on demand)
- Competence: calibration laboratory, which fulfills the highest Standards
- Databased supported management of your checking equipment possible
- Independent of brand: we can calibrate measuring devices irrespective of their manufacturer
- Repair: Necessary repairs can, if desired, be carried out immediately
Bei Fragen kontaktieren Sie gerne unseren Prüfdienst Vertrieb:
+49 7433 9933 196