Calibration of temperature and relative humidity
Any measuring device for the record of environmental conditions will only give correct results if it is checked regularly, i.e. calibrated correctly and adjusted when required. Only with a documented calibration a temperature or humidity sensor becomes a reliable measuring and testing device. The DAkkS calibration certificates issued are proof of metrological traceability to national or international standards, as required by the DIN EN ISO 9000 and DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 family of standards, among others.
Calibration at the KERN factory (You send your device for the record of environmental conditions to us)
The procedure is as follows:
- In advance: Please contact us to clarify whether it is possible to install your measuring instruments / sensors in our calibration facilities.
- Day 1: Send your measuring device to the KERN laboratory in Balingen.
- Day 2 to 3: Evaluation and calibration of your device by our specialists
- Day 4: After positive validation your device will be returned
- Fastest processing times:
- DAkkS standard proces: 4 working days
- DAkkS express service: within 48 Stunden (details on demand)
- Calibration according to DKD-R 5-1:2018 resp. DKD-R 5-8:2019 which fulfills DIN EN ISO 9001 requirement of traceability
- Management of the recalibration calendar for your individual measuring instrument possible
- Independent of brand: we can calibrate measuring devices irrespective of their manufacturer